Corporate Development Manager
Echo360’s Corporate Development Manager will be a vital contributor to the company’s growth by driving, maintaining, and analyzing key performance indicators for a leading global edtech SaaS company; maintaining pro forma financial models for company operations and investor decisions; evaluating M&A opportunities; using data to inform product, pricing, and operational strategies; and handling various ad hoc tasks. The individual will report directly to the CFO and work closely with the VP Finance, as well as collaborate with investors, executives, and senior managers across the company. This role requires a motivated self-starter who thrives in the fast-paced and dynamic environment of private equity-backed tech companies.
This position is FULLY REMOTE; we will consider candidates who are located in many, but not all, states within the United States. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
The major responsibilities of this role include:
- Conduct advanced analysis and modeling for ongoing business operations and address strategic business inquiries.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators; driving accuracy and consistency in the calculation and sources of data alongside business stakeholders.
- Summarize analysis and create presentations for business leaders and the Board of Directors to highlight financial trends and summarize business plans.
- Collaborate with the CEO, CFO, VP Finance, business leaders to develop the annual budget and monthly forecasting tools.
- Analyze, manage and prepare due diligence materials to support M&A and financing opportunities.
- Embrace a “can-do” attitude and lead by example, demonstrating a strong work ethic and dedication to excellence.
- Perform ad hoc financial and strategic analysis as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (required).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including financial modeling, demonstrated by 2+ years of post-bachelor’s degree experience in a top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or corporate development environment.
- A proficient understanding of the Software-as-a-Service business model and relevant KPIs strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Salesforce.com, NetSuite, and other analytical/database management tools is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a proactive problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to design and deliver structured presentations, present analysis results in formal and informal settings to senior managers, board members, and other stakeholders both internal and external to the business.
- Preference for candidates in the Washington, DC area. Other US-based candidates will be considered.
Echo360 is a leading provider of advanced video content management and engagement solutions to the global higher education, K-12, corporate, and government industries. The company’s cloud based Echo360 platform allows instructors, students, and administrators to easily create, edit, share, and manage all types of video recordings, as well as live stream video in real time. The platform supports diverse teaching and learning modalities and instructional strategies, including traditional classroom, online and hybrid course delivery, flipped classroom, peer-to-peer learning, and self-paced learning. Echo360 is designed to promote active learning, provide real-time assessment of student comprehension, and generate learner analytics to identify struggling students and ensure student success.
Learn more about Echo360 at www.echo360.com.
Echo360 offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match and an unlimited PTO policy.
Echo360 Inc does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.