COO for an Ecommerce Growth Company
Location: United States
Salary: $100k -$150k + Company Incentive program
Hello, Operations Leaders!
My name is Igal and I am the CEO of ZappySales. ZappySales is a full-service e-commerce provider; we partner with brands and distributors who want to grow their e-commerce reach and revenue without increasing complication or risk. We work with over 60+ distributors across 10 different industries with some of the most recognizable brand names in the US.
We are looking for an accomplished Chief Operating Officer with a proven track record of scaling companies from 8 to 9 figures. We seek someone with years of experience in managing teams and possessing a diverse skill set in operations, technology, and e-commerce. You are known for adeptly tracking performance metrics and excelling in creating agile operational systems adaptable to fast-paced growth. As a confident and data-driven decision-maker, you also have a strong background in managing relationships with external stakeholders, contributing to organizational success.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Minimum 3+ years of Operations leadership experience
- Demonstrate well-rounded expertise encompassing operations, technology, and e-commerce
- Proven track record of scaling dropshipping operations from 8 to 9 figures
- Experience with the supply chain/logistics side of an ecommerce dropshipping business
- 5+ years of building and managing teams and tracking performance metrics
- Ability to create and build out agile operational systems and processes that are adaptive to fast-paced company growth and industry trends
- Experience in managing relationships with external stakeholders
- Worked with SKU catalogs larger than 5K
- Understand and take action on P&L, balance sheet, and ERP reports
- Proven track record of leading business development and sales cycles
- Has the availability to travel across the US
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Effectively collaborate with the Visionary, maintaining a high level of mutual respect, and realizing the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has. Filter ideas and translate them into functional plans for the company.
- Translate the company vision into strategy, departmental plans, targets & goals. Cascaded across the organization, communicated and understood by all.
- Faithfully execute the business plan, achieving or exceeding the company’s short-, near-, and long-term strategy & targets (including P&L ownership).
- Directly oversee the leadership team, and by extension, their departments. Hold the department heads accountable to exceptionally high standards of execution & performance.
- Cultivate clarity, trust, alignment, and accountability across the organization
- Organize exceptional, data-based decision-making throughout. Resolve issues effectively. Act as the ultimate decision-maker on critical decisions, as needed
- Own the company operating system (EOS), ensuring highly productive meetings that are moving the company forward.
- Design & implement scalable solutions (systems, processes, and people) needed to support current operations, and expected growth and to minimize growing pains.
- Ensure that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Including mechanisms for continuous improvement.
- Ensure the departments have the support & resources needed to accomplish their best work, including advocating on their behalf and clearing bottlenecks as needed.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time off, & Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Training and development
- Performance bonuses
- Health Insurance after 90 days of FT employment
- Simple IRA (With Company Match) after 1 year of employment
- Commuter Benefits and Audible credits
- Work in a lean efficient team
- Work directly with the CEO
- Cross-collaboration with all aspects of the business (Your actions will directly impact company progress)
- Opportunity to be of support in building and shaping a team/department
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You possess excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that enable you to articulate complex topics in a simple manner. Your ability to clearly convey your point aligns all stakeholders toward a common goal.
You’re Analytical and Detail-Oriented.
Capable of executing assigned tasks with meticulous attention to all necessary details for optimal completion. You exhibit a passion for metrics, consistently seeking to comprehend the key drivers behind them.
You’re an Organized Leader.
Exemplifying integrity and honesty, you serve as a leader whom the entire team admires. Your organizational skills ensure you stay on top of your goals and responsibilities. Bringing your authentic personality to the workplace, you willingly engage with others on a personal level. Your dedication is evident as you wholeheartedly invest in your work, uplifting those around you.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We seek a proactive individual who delivers tasks punctually, demonstrating self-direction and motivation. You excel at motivating both yourself and the team positively to achieve results without constant supervision.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service we deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire, a video, two 1-on-1 interviews, and a test project.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!