Content and Virtual Programs Manager for Older Adults – Claris Healthcare
About Claris Healthcare
Claris Healthcare (www.clarishealthcare.com) is a leading provider of innovative technology solutions in the senior care industry. Our flagship product, Claris Companion, is a comprehensive platform designed to improve the well-being and independence of seniors at home. With a strong commitment to delivering excellence, we enable care organizations (e.g. State and County governments, Area Agencies on Aging and their service partners, such as Meals on Wheels programs) to provide assistive technology and engaging virtual programs to help seniors live healthier, safer lives.
We are seeking a creative and compassionate Virtual Program and Content Manager to join our team. This role is at the heart of our mission to engage and enrich the lives of older adults through technology. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, curating, and managing a weekly schedule of virtual programs delivered via the Claris Companion tablet. These programs should cater to a wide range of interests and needs, promoting mental, physical, and social well-being among our senior audience.
- Develop a comprehensive weekly schedule of virtual programs, including but not limited to nutrition programs, fall prevention programs, educational talks, exercise classes, music and art therapy sessions, and social engagement activities.
- Collaborate with content providers, freelance instructors, and experts in various fields to produce high-quality, engaging content suitable for older adults.
- Conduct ongoing market research to identify trends, interests, and needs of the senior population to ensure program relevance and engagement.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure smooth delivery and accessibility of programs on the Claris Companion tablet.
- Analyze participant feedback and program performance metrics to continuously improve content quality and engagement.
- Ensure all programming is culturally sensitive, inclusive, and meets the accessibility needs of older adults.
- Manage the programming budget, negotiating contracts with content providers and instructors to achieve cost-effective programming solutions.
- Leverage AI to generate content quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Gerontology, Recreation Management, Education, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in program development, ideally within a senior care, community center, or educational environment.
- Experience delivering Evidence Based Programs (EBP) either in person or virtually.
- Proficient in the use of software applications, digital media platforms, and the latest AI tools with a keen understanding of their application in enhancing the lives of older adults.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging and diverse content that appeals to the senior demographic.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with a proven track record of working effectively with content creators and instructors.
- Compassionate and patient, with a deep understanding of the challenges and needs of the aging population.
- Competitive salary – 1099 Contractor Position
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely.
- The opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of older adults.