Commercial Operations Specialist Australia / New Zealand
We are looking for a customer-focused individual to join our team as a Commercial Operations Specialist. This role is pivotal in ensuring effective communication with our customers through both email and phone interactions.
This is a fully-remote contracting role and working hours will include hours in both the Australian and British Time Zones (with some flexibility) as follows:
Mon: 9am-12pm / 1pm-6pm
Tue: 1pm-6pm / 8pm-11pm
Wed: 9am-12pm / 1pm-6pm
Thurs: 1pm-6pm / 8pm-11pm
Fri: 9am-12pm / 1pm-6pm
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a strong sales acumen, and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers. This position plays a crucial role in driving sales and enhancing overall customer satisfaction.
This role will report into the Chief Operating Officer and will collaborate closely with other functions including credit, operations and product to enhance the overall customer experience.
Founded in 2018, we empower businesses to achieve exponential growth by providing them with a transparent, efficient, and hassle-free way to access investment capital. We offer advances ranging from £10K to £10M, with flexible terms and revenue sharing options tailored to suit the unique needs of each business.
Having successfully ventured into 7 countries, including the US, UK & Spain, and Australia since 2018, we are ready to embark on the next phase of our journey.
So far, we have raised over £115M of investment, and we are now on the lookout for ambitious individuals who are passionate about championing our innovative, data-driven funding solution. Join us in becoming an invaluable part of our rapidly expanding company!
What you will do
- Engage with potential and existing customers and partners to identify sales opportunities and promote our products or services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners through effective communication, understanding their requirements, and offering solutions.
- Collaborate with the risk team to ensure a seamless customer experience and provide necessary support in achieving revenue targets.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records in the company’s CRM system.
- Provide regular reports on customer interactions, feedback, and sales performance.
- Stay informed about the company’s products and services to effectively communicate their features and benefits to customers.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or sales-oriented roles.
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build and maintain customer relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and liaise with different departments.
- Familiarity with CRM software and other relevant tools for data management.
Our dream candidate
- Confident individual with a background of at least 2 years in customer service or sales-oriented roles, demonstrating a track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to evolving processes and industry trends.
- Positive attitude and mentality, contributing to a vibrant and constructive team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, creating positive and lasting connections with customers.
- Experience in a finance or lending environment would be a plus.
- Competitive Rate
- Remote Flexible working
- 24 paid days off per year
- Your Birthday off!
- Support and Coaching