Cloud Network Specialist – India
Pearl Technologies Ltd is North America’s leading Managed IT Services & Software provider, helping clients, internationally, navigate the ever-changing business environment with a team of technical experts and decades of industry experience. We offer specialised technical know-how in the realm of IT development, IT Infrastructure Support, Business Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation. We are geared to better serve our customers and help them to connect to the right IT solution for their needs.
Pearl Technologies invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are an entrepreneurial-minded organisation that welcomes and supports individual ideas and strategies.
We are currently expanding our Cloud Infrastructure team in India and looking for a skilled and motivated Cloud Network Specialist. It is a completely remote (WFH) role and the work timings will be 2pm-11pm IST.
- Designing, redesigning, and implementation of connectivity, security, delivery and monitoring services relating to virtual networks, VPN, NAT gateways, DNS, load balancers, web application firewalls, application gateways, etc.
- Experience with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in a hybrid environment.
- Oversee the lifecycle management of the Firm’s network and infrastructure security solutions portfolio to protect the Firm’s technology estate, including but not limited to VPN / firewall, network, and cloud security.
- Collaborate closely with the Firm’s Cyber Team and other IT Teams to establish common standards and objectives for the Firm’s security solutions, supports broader IT Security functional objectives as needed.
- Continuously adapts and fine-tunes architecture, configuration standards, and protocols in partnership with Infrastructure and Cyber organizations.
- Experience designing networks for regional resiliency.
- Developing, designing, and implementing network roadmap, architecture, standards, and governance
- Partners closely with Information Security, Compliance, and IT leadership to architect solutions that uphold the Firm’s policies, standards, and requirements, preserving the balance between security and quality end-user experience.
- Leads continuous process development, improvement, and automation of Perimeter Defense related solutions and support activities.
- Demonstrated experience in network switching and routing, firewall and intrusion detection and prevention systems, network and web-related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols).
- Skilled at handling multiple competing priorities while working on multiple complex, highly visible and politically sensitive projects.
- Contributes to the design and supports the execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and security audits.
- 7+ years of experience in designing, deploying, maintaining, and improving on-prem and cloud networks
- Strong understanding of data center network provisioning
- Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Understanding and use of network management tools, experience deploying and managing firewalls/routers.
- Experience with deploying and managing load balancers and remote access VPNs, Next Gen Firewalls, SD-WAN
- Knowledge of ITIL and change management processes
- Hands-on experience with multiple platforms in a corporate environment including Windows, Linux, OSX, Cisco, and other platforms.
- Self-starter with high energy to meet the needs of a demanding business and IT environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth
- Remote work