Cloud Engineering Manager
OREDATA is a Digital Transformation & IT Consulting firm with 10+ years of proven expertise and hundreds of successfully implemented projects across the EMEA region. When you join the OREDATA team, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with experts focused on tackling digital, operational, analytical & data science challenges with the greatest impact. We foster collaboration with proximity, an agile and autonomous approach and best practices and guiding principles.
Read more: https://medium.com/@oredata-engineering
Apply and be part of our exciting journey!
- Lead and sustain high performing team of highly technical engineers
- Lead efficient elastic environment and infrastructure implementations, using cloud and/or on-premise environments such as GCP, Azure, Amazon Web Services and/or OpenShift etc. deliver high quality technical work to demanding, diverse customers
- Lead cloud migration, landing zone, infrastructure automation, optimization, current customer projects
- Work with automation tools with terraform, ansible, puppet, cloud fabric framework etc.
- Make sure engineering and security best practices and methodologies are applied
- Provide functional and managerial team leadership on a regular basis on multiple projects, spanning different engineering disciplines within the organization.
- Be the point of contact for the team, coordinate and plan tasks. Execute 1x1s
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other relevant engineering field.
- At least 8 years of working experience in a Sr. Cloud/Systems/Infra/DevOps engineering capacity, preferably as a Sr/Staff/Principal Engineer
- Broad experience with Infrastructure (e.g., IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service), PAAS (Platform as a Service))
- Good understanding of agile processes, able to handle ambiguity, data oriented decision making
- Lead and guide the day-to-day work of the Cloud&Devops Engineering Team, coach team for success
- Keep track of the latest industry trends and best practices
- Keep attention to detail and solution oriented mindset
- Great communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Get to know us
If you want to know more about us and what we do, then visit our website: www.oredata.com
- Remote working and flexible time off
- Opportunity to get company paid Professional Certificates (Google Cloud Platform, Confluent Kafka, etc)
- Access to Online Training Platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight, A Cloud Guru, Coursera, etc.)
- Opportunity to work on international projects
- Private Health Insurance
- Birthday Leave Policy
- Dynamic work ecosystem where you can take initiative and responsibility
- Open communication, flexibility and start-up spirit
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth