Closing Analyst – Turkey, Istanbul
About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com)
World Business Lenders (WBL) provides general purpose short-term real estate collateralized commercial loans to a broad customer base comprised of small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States that lack access to traditional funding.
This is a remote Contract/Consultant position. Working hours will be 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. The job requires excellent oral and written command of the English language. Resumes must be submitted in English.
- Perform accurate and complete closing and funding of loans by reviewing files received from Processing for proper completion and accuracy (e.g., that necessary documents are in the file for closing) and ensuring data integrity within the loan origination system.
- Liaise and maintain an open line of communication with various departments, including Production, Title and Underwriting.
- Prepare/verify loan documents and mortgage to be executed by the borrower in order to fund.
- Schedule notary appointments for mortgage execution.
- Prepare funding packages.
- Ensure that all loans are closed in a timely manner and that documentation is valid and accurate.
- Obtain required documentation from the Underwriting department to satisfy conditions for closing that were part of the approval process.
- Exchange funding documents with Title company once the loan file is closed and all necessary documents are signed and completed.
- Ensure that all documents needed for the investor are included in the closing file.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience working in a lending or mortgage environment as a processor or closer strongly preferred.
- Minimum one year customer support experience.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to navigate internal CRM systems/databases.
- Strong work ethic with ability to thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent English fluency and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Contract/Consultant position
- 11 US Paid Holidays