Clinical Trial Manager – Netherlands
Chloe O’Shea is working with a global CRO who are looking for dedicated Clinical Trial Manager to join their passionate team! It is the team that sets my client apart from any other CRO, if you want to feel like you are part of a clinical family then this is the right environment for you. My client has very strong core values which results in a great work environment and very happy staff! This role is working remotely in the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to grow with a company and be there for all their successes!
- Fluent in Dutch (written, speaking, and listening) is essential
- Experience working in a CRO
- 1 Year experience as a Clinical Trial Manager
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Competitive salary
- Great progression structure
- Car Allowance or Company car
If your are an experienced Clinical Trial Manager who has a passion for clinical research and want to join a growing CRO and be their for all their successes then I encourage you to apply!