Clinical Provider (Vietnam)
You will be a practitioner on our telehealth platform ‘Intellect’, where your role is to support our clients’ mental health and personal growth based on the individual needs and goals. This is delivered primarily through scheduled 60-minute video sessions on our platform.
This is a freelance remote role with the flexibility to decide your business hours. Local candidates are preferred but others can still be considered. This role is a great opportunity to supplement your current job or private practice.
We’re seeking to partner with Clinical Psychologists and Counsellors to be part of a community working collaboratively to bring greater mental health access to the public to provide mental health coaching
What You’ll Do
- Provide 1-on-1 telehealth/or onsite mental health support for Intellect’s clients
- Focus on clinical cases such as depression, anxiety, trauma, schizophrenia, eating disorders, addiction etc.
- Collaboratively work with the internal clinical team by suggesting improvements to the program and the platform
- Has a Master / Postgraduate Diploma training in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Candidates must be skilled in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or other evidence-based approaches (e.g. Motivational Interviewing, DBT, SFBT, etc.)
- Candidate must have at least 300 clinical hours post masters degree
- Candidate can communicate in English and their local language
- Candidates with prior experience in EAP, counselling working adults or coaching managerial roles is a plus
- Candidates who are open to working onsite if necessary is a plus