Client Success Assistant (US Based, Remote)
About From Day One:
From Day One is a media outlet and conference series focused on innovative ways for companies to foster stronger relationships with their employees, customers, and communities.
At a time when society holds businesses to a rising level of accountability, From Day One explores how companies can build well-grounded values into their business—diversity, responsibility, transparency—and stick with them in an economy driven by disruption.
What’s unique about From Day One is our cross-disciplinary approach, bringing together executives from the fields of corporate social responsibility, human resources, marketing, and communications. Our events facilitate people-focused conversations that promote real, actionable ideas for and from executives, civic leaders, authors, and journalists across the country. Businesses have increasingly seen the wisdom of putting people first. Our mission is to help companies find the best ways to deliver on that promise, from day one.
Our business model includes an extensive series of both online and real-world content. We facilitate an extensive series of one-day conferences in approximately 20 cities around the country, with new locations added regularly. In addition, we host a regular series of online gatherings, ranging from topic-focused webinars several times a week, to monthly virtual conferences, as well as regular roundtables and small-group sessions.
We regularly publish articles including reporting and opinion pieces by our team and a network of notable journalists, led by the company’s chief content officer, veteran journalist Stephen Koepp.
About This Role:
We are looking for a Client Success Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and client service tasks. The Client Success Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, keeping track of deliverables, conducting research, and coordinating between various team members. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage client deliverables.
- Prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Basic knowledge of business software such as MS Office products, Google For Business, or similar.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A 4-year college/university degree
- This is a full-time salaried position. Starting salary is $50,000 per year with opportunities for regular advancement and raises.
- This position is fully remote, although you will have opportunities to meet and socialize with the mostly Brooklyn-based staff if you are in the area and wish to connect.
- From Day One offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (including medical, dental, and vision coverage), competitive vacation policies including summer and winter breaks, and an employee stock plan.
- This position requires a 4-year college/university degree at minimum. Candidates should have a strong academic background and a minimum of 2 years of full-time, professional post-graduation experience.
- Diversity and inclusion are absolutely core to our mission, and we are committed to those values in our hiring process.