CBAM Expert & Sales
ClimEase, a young startup that is about to release a cutting edge environmental compliance and financial risk software, is seeking a dynamic and motivated individual for the role of Regulatory Expert (CBAM) & Sales. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for supporting potential clients with their regulatory challenges, building relationships thanks to experience in the heavy industry or manufacturing sector, find leads, drive sales and help us draft effective marketing communication across all platforms.
- Assist potential clients with their regulatory challenges (CBAM) in introductory consultancy meetings, present product demonstrations and negotiate deals
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through market research and lead generation within the heavy industry and the manufacturing sector
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to develop effective sales materials, such as brochures, presentations and general marketing copy on all web platforms
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent the company and generate leads
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Strong expertise in the CBAM regulation (if not given, deep study and continuous progress tracking to us via email, email@example.com, is strongly suggested)
- Plus: 3-10 years of work experience in commodity trading or the heavy industry sector, preferably as sales responsible or purchase/supply chain manager
- Plus: 1-5 years experience in corporate ESG practices and regulatory requirements (EU ETS, CSRD, Net Zero, etc.) in the heavy industry sector
- Plus: 1-5 years experience in EU import customs procedures in the commodity sector
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in French & English is a must. Preferred second languages: German, Italian, Polish and Spanish.
- Proficient in using CRM software, work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical decision-making skills
Remote working and (40h/week) according to team priorities.
Fix salary of 4’000 EUR/month (gross)
Variable salary of 2-5% of every sale (2’000 – 50’000 yearly client contracts)