Care Operations Associate
The role will be part of the Care Operations team and will manage Intellect’s mental healthcare provider network so as to offer a best-in-class medical network spanning across and beyond Asia so as to meet our customer needs. This role will support the development and implementation of operational processes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), while working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure operational performance, efficiency and quality.
What You’ll Do
- Report to the Care Operations Manager
- Implementation and continued monitoring of internal and external processes and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Setup and own data reporting including dashboards, partner reporting, client reporting, draw and present data insights
- Assist in liaison with internal and external partners in operational setup and implementation, continued account management and operational requirements, performance reporting and review, ensure adherence to business and contractual agreements.
- Tracking of data and metrics, analysis of insights and driving projects to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrate understanding of and adherence to relevant policies, procedures, and regulations
- Collaboration with internal teams (commercial, clinical, product) teams for alignment with commercial demand and to collaborate on implementation.
- Drives operational efficiency, quality and performance to meet customer needs.
- Apply business management techniques to propose business decisions that impact cross-functional teams, internal and external partners
- Manage the workflow, utilisation and engagement of network of providers
- Complete other duties in relation to the Care Operations Team
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the Operations function, preferably within the tech startup space and ideally (but not required) within the Healthcare / Patient experience-related / Employee Assistance Program (EAP) industry
- Strong operational background, able to get hands on in developing and ensuring adherence to processes from ground-up.
- Strong in data management, project management and scenarios analysis utilising spreadsheets and databases.
- Effective in communication and in working on projects cross-functionally
- Thrive in meeting tight deadlines and managing priorities under pressure
We are accepting candidates from Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines (remote work).
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 10 countries
- A generous leave policy
- Work flexibility
- Medical coverage
- Annual Wage Supplement (Bonus)
- Christmas Leave (The team takes the whole Christmas week off separate from our leave policy)
- Birthday Leave (1 day)
- Holidays off
- Quarterly mental health day off
- Mental health benefits (Premium access to our app and unlimited coaching sessions!)
- Work-life balance and employee wellness
- Regular social events where we have non work-related fun