Business Process Manager
Who we are:
ICAST (International Center for Appropriate and Sustainable Technology) is a 501c3 nonprofit that delivers green upgrades to multifamily affordable housing (MFAH) properties to fight the affordable housing, climate change, and social equity crises. We motivate people to act, leading to results that foster local economic development, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. By 2025, we aim to serve 100,000 LMI households annually, reduce their utility costs by $270 Million and Carbon emission by 1.5 million tons, create 2,000 sustainable jobs, and invest over $100 Million in local communities.
Our Work Environment:
Collaborative, entrepreneurial, fast paced, inclusive, work/life balance, established career paths for certain positions, opportunities to job shadow, flexible schedules, robust onboarding, and above all passion for what we do.
Would you like to know more about working at ICAST? Click the link to hear from an ICAST employee! Why ICAST?
ICAST is hunting for a skilled Business Process Manager who is adept at improving business performance outcomes and operational agility. The Business Process Manager will take an active role in providing technical recommendations in meeting productivity, service levels & quality, communicating project requirements to responsible parties to ensure customer satisfaction, developing processes for QCI scheduling and improvement, as well as development, oversight and implementation of an effective quality management system to assure compliance with project requirements while adhering to ICAST standard. An ideal candidate for this role will possess expertise in TQM and demonstrable abilities in effective transformational activities to eliminate waste, VSM, Process Flow Analysis, 5 Why’s, PDCA, Visual Management/KPI’s, Kaizen, Development of SOP’s.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years in business process design & management
- 5-7 years’ experience with Lean transformation
- Possess CMQ/CQE certification
- Lean/Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt)
- Degree in Business, Technical, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in ISSO 9001:2015
- Led and participated in at least 10 Kaizen events
- Experienced in remodeling or construction processes
- Knowledge of clean energy or energy efficiency
- Organizational management & Teamwork
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Analytical Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with strong attention to detail
Location: Remote in the U.S.A.
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Skill Level: Advanced
Education: BA or better in Business Administration or related business or technical field
Areas of Expertise: Change Management, Lean Transformation, Process Improvement, Systems Thinking, Operational Intelligence, Quality Management Systems Development, Quality Management Systems Implementation, Standard Operating Procedures Development
- Ensuring current business processes are document and followed while establishing a continuous improvement process within ICAST
- Teaming with other ICAST managers to implement process changes with buy-in from all relevant staff and managing the change resisters
- Managing quality control of services for ICAST
- Reporting on organization metrics and working with other departments to deliver operational intelligence quickly and clearly
This Job Description is a guide listing the key responsibilities of the Job, not an all-inclusive list. It will be reviewed and revised periodically by management to meet the changing needs of ICAST.
- Company Health, Dental, and Life Insurance plan for the employee at no cost! (charges will be added for spouse and family coverage)
- Available Vision and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan available on day 1
- Unlimited PTO Policy!
ICAST is a qualifying employer for Federal public student loan forgiveness. Visit https://studentaid.gov/pslf/ for more details.
ICAST is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor your experiences, perspectives, and unique identity. We strive to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status. ICAST is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!