Business Intelligence Specialist (Full remote within Spain)
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist who is passionate about their work, adapts easily, and shares our company values!
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe.
How will you make a difference
- Design, planning, and management of all the BI needs in the company
- Definition and implementation of the reporting processes
- Go extra mile and add value to all reports
- Assist in business decision making
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment
What will make you stand out from the crowd:
- 3+ years experience in implementation of processes ETL, Pentaho kettle or similar
- 2+ years experience in QlikView or Qlik Sense and valuable knowledge of Qlik Console and NPrinting or similar (Power BI, Tableau..)
- Extensive knowledge of database usage SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to work well under time constraints and self-learning capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of data source download from API Extra awesomeness scores points
We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.
Perks of being one of us
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
You’ll have the flexibility to choose whether you’d like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city’s seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be used to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005, or emailing us at protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, including a document that validates your identity.