Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
SaaS ⚡ Crypto Fintech
Sao Paulo HQ (Remote First)
$30,000.00 to $56,000.00 + Extensive benefits and bonus/equity
Building the firewall for crypto and fintech entering the LATAM markets ( )
orbit is pleased to be working with a venture backed crypto-fintech fraud detection and compliance start-up, who are building a real time, risk based decisioning platform under one API, including configurable risk assessments powered by an advanced decisioning engine.
They are building a platform that delivers all the services a company entering the Latin American market will need with one API, that makes it easier to get started and to scale across the LATAM. They are building a platform that analyses users’ identity, device, and behavioural signals to score transactions in real-time. This helps to stop incidences of fraud for fintech & crypto companies at the time of new customer onboarding, account funding and during payments in and out of digital wallets.
What Are Your Objectives
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, discover pain points, and reach out to prospects via LinkedIn, email, phone, social media, etc.
- Schedule, run, and qualify discovery calls with prospects
- Overcome objection handling in a confident manner
- Partner with Account Executives to handover outbound & inbound leads appropriately
- Utilize Sardine’s CRM and sales automation tools to manage effectively and outbound your Target Account List
- Manage inbound leads and run discovery calls for new customers
- Work with Sales Operations to automate and improve current processes
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (they’re growing very, very fast)
- Be Gritty: roll up your sleeves and find a way to say yes!
- 2+ years experience in a Business/Sales Development Role within the fraud, payments, and/or crypto space
- In-depth understanding of financial institutions and the FinTech landscape
- Proficient knowledge of the outbound sales process and CRM software (e.g., Apollo, Hubspot, Salesloft, Linkedin, and other sales tools)
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Process orientation: Tell us how you prospect potential clients, to schedule meetings
- Willingness to travel (10-20% occasionally attend conferences to attract new prospects and build relationships)
Stock Option Plan: You are joining the next LATAM unicorn, join the team, and have company shares!
International: Operations in several countries (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, and more).
15 working days of vacation per year.
Free English classes.
Work by Objectives: You manage your time.
100% Remote: Work from wherever you like! However, work is still biased towards one time zone. They currently maintain “core team time” (GMT-3).
️ High Tech: they work with the latest technology.
Personal development: Training by the company and participation in consulting programs.
The market they are in sees over $4 Trillion laundered around the world, with only 1% caught. More than $2.3B in fines are given every year for failures to do with anti-financial crime regulation and there are well over 25,000 fintech start-ups with spend from digital wallets expected to nearly double to $10Trillion by 2025, meaning our client is in a prime position to help companies wanting to entering and/or scale across the LATAM region and beyond.
This is the third start-up founded together by the CEO and COO with successful exits from companies generating over $100M in annual sales, the traction here is huge… with major players from around the world already customers with agreements with multiple crypto exchanges.
The team are building something meaningful, and it will be the first compliance infrastructure for both crypto & fintech in Latin America, they are building the compliance infrastructure for international crypto, fintech and other players to enter the region with just one partner, in one of the biggest and fastest growing markets worldwide.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.