Business Development Manager
“Working with Domes is like being part of a family, it’s like coming home.”
Are you ready to become member of one of the fastest paced hospitality Group? Do you want to be part of a multi-award Hospitality team?
At the Domes Resorts, as we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our main goal is to create a unique environment for both our guests and our people.
By joining the Domes corporate & regional teams, you instantly play a vital role in our development, by assuming a position that will set you apart from the competition and allow you to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, in a safe, strong, and sustainable environment.
Team Spirit, Positive thinking & Integrity are a few of our team’s characteristics and we look forward to adding someone new to it.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Business Development Manager to join our Sales team. Their main objective will be driving sales & revenue growth, as well as developing & cultivating our trade database and increasing awareness of the brand to the industry in the Dach markets.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, proactive, confident, and able to work in a very fast-paced environment, while strong initiative and problem-solving skills will also contribute to the success of the role.
Location: Germany/ Austria/ Switzerland
Department: Sales Department
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Develop and execute a strategic sales agenda to increase the company’s market share (15-20 meetings per week)
- Create and manage individual business development strategies that will deliver results for identified Key Accounts
- Identify potential new Travel Agents, Concierge Desks and Luxury Specialists.
- Represent and promote Domes Resorts at trade shows, dinners, and sales calls.
- Collaborate with the Dach Sales team and other cross-functional teams, to ensure execution of business plans.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Deliver training to Domes’ existing and new partners and ensure all FAQs are efficiently answered.
- Study the sales pipeline and ensure timely follow-up with existing and new partners.
- Provide monthly reports on sales performance, BDM activities and intelligence gained from market and competitors.
- Attend & represent Domes in travel trade, consumer, and media events / shows (some weekend work might be required).
- Assist & provide support with:
- Planning dinners / events / trade shows
- FAM Trips (organizing & hosting)
- Training Portal
Kindly be aware that these duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and/or skills required. Other tasks may be assigned as needed.
- University/College degree in Tourism or Hospitality Management or equivalent vocational education
- 2+ years of experience in sales or business development within the hospitality industry, ideally the luxury sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as lateral thinking
- Proficient in IT & Microsoft Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
- Great presentation skills & eloquence
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment (multitasking)
- Strong understanding of market trends and competitor activity
- Organization & prioritizing skills
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Extra skills that would be appreciated
- Drivers’ license
- Knowledge & use of social media / basic marketing
- Customer Service
- Competitive remuneration package including monthly business expenses prepaid.
- 25 Days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Access to Associate rates in any of the Marriott resorts worldwide
- Remote working
- Various and diverse opportunities within the Group
- Feeling safe and secure within a fast-paced organization
- Space for Personal Growth and Development of your skills