Business Development Director – Pharma – SaaS (m/f/d)
Born from a single question, innovation is in our DNA. Having recently celebrated our 10-year anniversary, we are a diverse and quality-conscious company, which has set itself the goal of transporting temperature-sensitive medicines in a more reliable and sustainable way. Long story short, we help save lives and preserve the environment.
Our goal? To continue to advance towards zero loss in the pharma supply chain, worldwide.
Software is not just vital but a strategic cornerstone in our operations. Now, we’re on the lookout for a Business Development Director to power software deals and fuel growth in pharmaceutical industry. Your role: Expand key accounts, execute ABM strategies, and propel our cutting-edge software and IoT solutions:
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Lead sales in the pharmaceutical logistics industry, negotiating deals in the US and global accounts
- Strategically engage customers, fostering key relationships for Consulting Sales
- Develop deep and active client engagement models
- Craft tailored solution proposals with supporting business cases
- Efficiently close opportunities and manage the sales pipeline
- Contribute to strategic planning for the pharmaceutical logistics industry
- Execute account plans, maximizing revenue and achieving annual forecasts
- Conduct weekly progress meetings, influencing thinking in sensitive situations
This is what you’ll need:
- Extensive experience in sales/sales management within the pharmaceutical industry
- In-depth industry knowledge and proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills with C-level executives
- Ability to negotiate price, concessions, and terms with quantitative and analytical prowess
- Self-starter experienced in strategic opportunity sales cycles (solution selling)
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle and IoT space preferred
- Collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we can offer you:
- Fully remote position
- Flexible working hours for work/life balance
- Interdisciplinary and varied projects
- Diverse and global work culture/ environment
- Possibility to work for an environmentally conscious company
- Unique opportunity to actively shape processes
We are looking for people who challenge the status quo and thrive on making a difference to people and the world around us. That’s where our SECURE team play a pivotal role and you could be a part of it.
SECURE is a next-generation visibility platform that helps airlines and pharma companies to maintain the availability of the correct stock of products and assets at the right time and place. By joining the SECURE team, you’ll be helping our customers to reduce the risk of losing assets or product write-offs while simultaneously boosting operational efficiency and effectiveness. If you’re passionate about joining a solution-driven team, that embraces agility, and fosters innovation, we invite you to be a part of the SECURE journey.
Learn more about our software at secure.skycell.ch.
We are Innovative Award Winners:
We’re driven by our core values and guided by our collaborations, purpose, and employees. Our commitment to changing the face of medical supply chains, making them safer, more secure, and more sustainable resonates strongly with every one of our employees; we’re therefore incredibly proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work alongside being awarded a sustainability rating of Gold by EcoVadis.
If you would like to know more about us, visit www.skycell.ch and search #WeAreSkyCell on LinkedIn.
To become part of our journey and make a difference – click apply and we will be in touch!
Please contact Lucy Slough, Talent Acquisition Specialist if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SkyCell AG is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
For this position we only consider direct applications