Business Analyst – Remote Work
Position – Business Analyst
Location – Remote Work
Duration – Fulltime
Salary – $Market (Negotiable based on the experience)
The primary role of the Cloud Business Analyst is to help develop and support the Secure HANA Cloud offering across the different operational lines which include contracts, sales, and pricing.
This involves understanding customer needs for driving change into the offering, designing presentations and white papers, and contributing to sales strategies..
- Compose and deliver sales presentations covering the Secure HANA Cloud and other related cloud.
- Personalization of sales content to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
- Knowledge of SAP solutions and Regulated Industries and maintain credibility with prospective stakeholders.
- Support white papers and content creation in support of customer needs.
- Ability to effectively present to customers remotely using virtual technologies.
- 3+ years of consulting, presales software implementation experience
- Good experience in Microsoft application like PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience in sales and sales processes Sales strategy and execution, etc.
- Support sales and marketing events.
- Bachelor Degree
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!