Business Analyst (Full Time, Remote)
At Hike, we’re building the Rush Gaming Universe 🎮 📲 💰
To know more, check out work.hike.in
Hike Code 📝( Our core cultural values )
The Hike Code is our value system. We aim to live and breathe by these every single day. They inspire us to be the best we can be and they are weaved into every part of our decision making, how we review performance and much more. We have 9 core values:
- Top Talent in Every Role → Both a quest for greatness & shared values are important to us 🦸♂️
- Pro-Sports Team → Strength-based, results driven with a “team-first” attitude ⚽️
- Customer Obsession → We exist to delight our customers 😃
- Innovation & Make Magic → Courage to walk into the unknown and pioneer new fronts 🙀
- Owner not a Renter → Proactive & radically responsible. Everyone is an owner 🤝
- Think Deeply → Clear mind, obsession to simplify & data-informed 🙇♀️
- Move Fast → Ruthless prioritization & move fast ♂️
- Be curious & keep learning → Curiosity to acquire new perspectives, quickly
- Dream Big → Courage to climb big mountains
Skills & experience we’re looking for
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field is a must; Advanced degrees will be preferred | Top talent in every role
- You have a very good understanding of mobile and Internet products, growth strategies and business dynamics | Be curious and keep learning
- You have 1-2 years experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company | Top talent in every role
- You have strong hands-on experience with SQL and Python I Think Deeply
- You have strong hands-on knowledge of A/B testing and experimentation methodologies | Top talent in every role
- You are comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources. Experience with querying massive scale data with BigQuery is preferred I Think Deeply
- You have experience in reporting and dash-boarding with tools like Tableau, Google Analytics etc I Top talent in every role
- You have good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modelling I Be Curious & Keep Learning
- You have proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects I Move fast
- You have excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills I Top talent in every role
- You enjoy working in both individual and team settings | Pro-Sports Team
You will be responsible for
- Strategy → Continuously turn business questions into data analysis to make data & evidence based decisions and crucial business recommendations.
- Strategy → Plan and execute A/B tests to optimize website, email, and other digital marketing channels to improve conversion rates and customer engagement.
- Strategy → Conduct competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in the market to help inform our strategy.
- Operations → Create visual displays of quantitative information to deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaboration → Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Strategy → Have experimentation at the core of what you do. You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings and document it.
Benefits → We have tremendous benefits & perks. Check out work.hike.in to know more