Behavioral Health Coach (Turkey)
You will be a practitioner on our telehealth platform ‘Intellect’, where your role is to support our clients’ mental health and personal growth based on the individual needs and goals. This is delivered primarily through scheduled 30-minute video sessions on our platform.
This is a freelance remote role with the flexibility to decide your business hours. Local candidates are preferred but others can still be considered. This role is a great opportunity to supplement your current job or private practice.
We’re seeking to partner with International Coaching Federation (ICF) Coaches, Clinical Psychologists, and counsellors to be part of a community working collaboratively to bring greater mental health access to the public to provide mental health coaching.
What You’ll Do
- Provide 1-on-1 telehealth professional or mental health coaching for Intellect’s clients
- Focus on sub-clinical cases such as work stress, procrastination, work-life balance etc.
- Support your clients in setting up either person or career goals, relationships, etc
- Collaboratively work with the internal clinical team by suggesting improvements to the program and the platform.
- Has an active International Coaching Federation Certification OR a Master / Postgraduate Diploma training in Counselling / Clinical Psychology
- Skilled in coaching techniques and/or evidence-based approaches (e.g. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, DBT, SFBT, etc.)
- ICF Coaches must have at least 200 coaching hours
- Counsellors and Clinical Psychologists must have at least 300 clinical hours post graduation
- Candidate must be proficient in English and local language
- Candidates with prior experience in EAP, counselling working adults or coaching managerial roles are prioritised.
If possible, kindly submit your resume in English, so it would be properly assessed and screened by our team.