Banking Debit Card Management & Support Specialist
Job Title: Banking Debit Card Management & Support Specialist
Reporting to: Senior Banking Operations Manager
BM Technologies, Inc. (“BMTX” or the “Company”) is seeking a fully remote Banking Debit Card Management & Support Specialist to support the Senior Banking Operations Manager in handling all aspects of Debit Card Portfolio Operations and Specialized Support of seasonal functions and/or organizational initiatives. This role will include card inventory maintenance, ordering, cost control, modernization of existing portfolios, and partnering with Product manager & vendors to ensure all requirements are met in accordance with all network and regulatory mandates.
You will partner with stakeholders across the Company in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to develop and execute initiatives that will streamline, automate, and improve applicable processes. You will also partner across business teams to identify and implement changes to existing or new functional improvements, including card operations, escheatment, tax reporting support, etc.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following abilities:
- Card inventory maintenance
- Lead/coordinate testing of new or changes to existing card base & document as required.
- Complete daily/month/quarterly balancing & reporting of card inventory.
- Cost analysis/tracking for plastics
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry card/network rules/mandates.
- Partner with Product Manager & Client Operations to ensure all needs are met in accordance with network rules, and planned budget allocation.
- Head & provide support for escheatment processing for annual, spring, summer & fall reporting to include Identification of unclaimed property or assets within the organization through rigorous research. Analyzation of financial records, databases, and other sources of information to determine if and what property is subject to Escheatment. Prepare and maintain accurate records of unclaimed property, including details such as owner information, property type, value, and dates of abandonment. Establish, maintain, and routinely provide reports for management and regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with internal areas and vendors to ensure smooth execution of seasonal functions, such as escheatment and tax reporting support.
- Provide seasonal support for 1099 Tax reporting to include: customer inquiries, B Notices, etc.
- Provide backup support all CORE parameter changes, including adding new and/or modification of products, interest changes, etc.
- Lead & support various company initiatives that impact Banking Operations as assigned by manager.
- Review of contract documentation regarding billing & reporting requirements where applicable.
- Provide status report weekly/monthly to management.
- You will manage the documentation of processes and procedures relating to all applicable functions/processes within scope.
- Your due diligence and attention to detail during the review of applicable functions will be key to the organization’s success.
- You will communicate with appropriate internal teams or client teams to resolve open issues and questions, reaching out to internal technology support and vendor support when necessary to resolve any production issues or system support queries.
- Attend various meetings and conference calls to discuss issues and business environment.
- Participate in all corporate projects and initiatives applicable to team.
- Working with Tech Support to constantly review and improve current processes.
- Function as a subject matter expert on assorted project teams and initiatives
Required Experience/ Qualifications:
BMTX will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
- 5 years’ experience in the Debit Card Management industry and general knowledge of banking operations.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel. (Annotations, concatenations, v-look up, formulas, macros)
- The self-motivation, organization, and drive to complete multiple client deliverables in a timely manner without sacrificing excellence or quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as you will primarily support your clients through email and/or phone calls.
- Strong customer service skills as you will be communicating daily with your clients and other service providers.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on debit card portfolio management.
- Review changes suggested by clients related to process, documentation, and approve by following the proper change management process.
- Strong working knowledge of industry trends and regulatory environment.
- Ability to interact and build effective working relationships with peers and senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, high intensity working environment with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Ability to analyze issues quickly and independently and take appropriate action under tight time constraints.
- Enterprising spirit and willingness to take on additional responsibility quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
About BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX):
BM Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BMTX) is among the largest digital banking platforms in the U.S, providing access to checking and savings accounts, personal loans and credit cards. It began trading on the NYSE American on January 6, 2021 under the ticker symbols “BMTX” and “BMTX.W.” BMTX’s mission is to make banking affordable, effortless, and financially empowering for the millions of Americans who need it the most – the underbanked, millennials and working-class Americans.
BMTX is the first digital banking platform in the U.S. to offer a completely fee-free banking experience and uses innovative mobile technology to make banking enjoyable and seamless. BMTX is also committed to making each of its customers feel financially empowered through education.
Through constant innovation, its white label/”Banking-as-a-Service” (BaaS) banking distribution model, and putting the customer experience above all else, BMTX is truly disrupting the banking space. Today, the BaaS platform is provided to colleges and universities and currently serves over two million account-holders, and provides disbursement services at 722 campuses (covering one out of every three students in the U.S.). BMTX also offers its Workplace Banking platform, a financial wellness service that offers innovative banking products and a robust banking app. Additionally, BMTX recently announced the execution of an agreement with Google to introduce digital bank accounts, which will be available to its customers, and has also expanded its white-label strategy with T-Mobile for the launch of T-Mobile MONEY.
BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX) is a technology company and is not a bank and provides banking services through its partner banks. BMTX, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of BM Technologies, Inc. BankMobile accounts are powered by BMTX and provided by Customers Bank. Member FDIC – Equal Housing Lender – All Rights Reserved