Automation QA Engineer API
Job Title: Automation QA Engineer API
Type of employment: Permanent / Full time (40 hours a week)
About ZigZag Global
We are Returns! We’re an award-winning eCommerce returns business founded in 2015 by our CEO, Al Gerrie. We live to push boundaries of smarter returns and we want a thriving retail world where every customer experience is both delightful and considered, everything we buy can be loved and re-loved and preserving our planet is part of the fabric of how we shop.
Today, more than 200 companies across 130 countries use our SaaS platform to help reduce the cost, friction, and impact of returns. Part of our leading Enterprise retail clients are Inditex (Zara, Bershka, Pull&Bear, etc.), Superdry, Sports Direct, The Hut Group, Swarovski, not to forget the Whitelabel partnership with the world’s biggest logistics businesses like DHL, Evri, SkyNet and FedEx.
In March 2021, ZigZag was acquired by Global Blue, an industry leader in tax free shopping. Strengthening our reach across the global retail industry and allowing us to continue to do what we do best, help retailers manage and re-sell their returns.
At ZigZag, we embody a set of values that lies at the core of our workplace culture. Our dedication to the Start-up Spirit, Human Heart and Grown-up Mindset defines our collaborative spirit and shapes our collective success.
About the Role:
This role is ideal for an Automation QA Engineer who is driven by quality and for the need for continuous improvement. The Automation QA Engineer is responsible for creating automation tests and ensuring they are run against different builds, i.e., QA, Staging, Release and will use their experience in creating tests using Java with Selenium Web Driver.
· Analyze business requirements to design and implement automated test cases.
· Ensure product quality is maintained throughout the whole software development lifecycle.
· Work with Product Owners, QA’s and Developers to understand technical aspects and understand any potential difficulties prior to automating.
· Provide feedback to the wider team regarding automation results with particular focus on failures and escalation of issues.
· Encourage automation throughout the QA team and actively promote the use of automation.
- Experience as an Automation QA Engineer
- Good understanding of APIs
- Experience with Postman or other API testing tools
- Experience in Automation using Java (experience with RestAssured is a plus)
- Experience in creating Automation Frameworks from scratch
· Competitive salary
· Additional day holiday after every full year of service (up to 5 additional days) plus a bonus day off for your birthday
· Collaborative working environment
· Remote or hybrid work options – remote working with possibility to work from our Varna office.
· Healthcare insurance with dental service included.
· Sodexo food vouchers (160 BGN/month per person)
· Option for a Multisport card at a discounted price
· Option for a Parking card at a discounted price for our office in Varna
· Annual L&D budget
· Employee referral bonus scheme
· Company-sponsored certifications and courses
You’ll join a brilliantly diverse group across Europe. We believe a business is strongest when its teams are both inclusive and diverse. We recognize and aim to challenge everyday biases, remove obstacles to inclusion and ensure all our people can thrive and be themselves.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Your application will be reviewed with strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Providing your personal data, you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of the possible signing of a labor contract and will be stored and operated by “ZigZag Global” EOOD in their capacity of the personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the effective legislation. Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the ZigZag Global Group.