APAC Customer Support and Training Specialist
***Remote Position in Australia***
Provides excellent customer service via phone, email, and chats. Serves customers by providing product and service information. Serves as the front line of Support to help ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. Assists Market lead with onboarding training when directed.
- Advise potential customers on how our software can meet their business needs.
- Demonstrate software functionality to new and existing customers.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers via various support channels; suggests information about other products and services.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate and ethical sales methods.
- Process customer accounts according to established department policies and procedures.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the
- cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; escalate
- more complex issues as necessary; follows up to ensure resolution.
- Collect and provide timely feedback to company regarding customer concerns.
- Meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Pro-active customer communication.
- Escalate issues that cannot immediately be identified and resolved.
- Provide onboarding training to new clients when required
- Attendance of trade shows/other industry events when required
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
- Customer empathy and compassion with strong listening skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Patience and self-control.
- Clear communication skills with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Effective time management.
This job description is not intended to be a contract for employment, and the employer reserves the right to make any necessary revisions to the job description at any time without notice.