Ad Operations Manager (m/f/d)
About bwise Media
bwise is an international digital media agency, specialized in the monetization of sports websites and apps and furthermore specialized in managing advertising sales to sports betting operators. Our partners are the biggest and most popular sports portals around the world.
If you are enthusiastic about digital marketing, especially around iGaming, we want to talk to you! We are looking for an Ad Operations/Digital Campaign Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Preferred starting date May 2024.
The Ad Operations team is the backbone of our activity and we need passionate and reliable team players to ensure smooth campaign management from start to finish. Digital marketing managers will work with the sales team, partners and all clients to launch and manage campaigns flawlessly.
- Setup and launch new digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of sports websites and apps.
- Check advertising materials/creatives against guidelines.
- Measure performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Create reports of digital marketing campaigns and share with advertising clients.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure smooth campaign delivery.
- Post-Sales communication with advertising clients and publishing partners.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, ideally a background in ad operations or digital campaign management including identifying and resolving malvertising issues.
- Advanced Excel skills and extensive knowledge of Tag/Script.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Training/experience in data analysis is a plus.
- Quick and confident in self-learning, research and driven for improvement/growth.
- A passion for sports and working diligently with extensive campaign reports.
- Preferably Europe based
- Fluent in English, all other languages are a plus.
- Competitive salary – growth in skills and responsibilities will be acknowledged and compensated accordingly.
- Flexible working hours, remote work.
- Highly motivated international team of many languages and different cultures.
- Fully paid business trips.
- Fully paid vacation.
We look forward to receiving your application documents in English only including your up-to-date CV and a proper cover letter.
Recycled cover letters, applications other than in English or spam applications will not be considered. Please take a few minutes to write us a personal note, less is more. Thank you!