Accountant for advance reports
12Go is the leading multimodal OTA in the industry. Founded in 2012 and offering train, flight, bus, ferry tickets, transfers, and other travel products on its 2 platforms: 12go.asia and 12go.com. We operate in 70+ countries, and our service has been used by millions of travelers worldwide.
- Review travel and expense claims to ensure compliance with university policies and the accuracy of information provided. Review and process claims in the Expense Reimbursement System.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals have been obtained, consistent with university policies.
- Provide training to departments, staff, faculty, and approvers on the travel and expense policy and the process for submitting travel and expense claims.
- Preparing travel budget reports. Analyzing and preparing reports on travel spend.
- Display expenses in the corporate system and make sure that they are correctly displayed in the accounting reports (Net Suits).
- Liaise with internal and/or external auditors to provide documentation as required.
- Participate in the transition to the new travel system (Travelperk).
- A degree in accounting, economics, finance, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Google Sheets (or Excel).
- Proficient in both Russian and English languages, with advanced skills in both oral and written communication at the Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently with a high degree of responsibility.
- Interesting work with the product that allows millions of travelers to book their trips daily.
- Remote work/work from your chosen location.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Paid vacation days, training, and various educational programs.
- Enthusiastic, friendly team and ability to work in the international environment.