Account Manager – Plans
Tabeo is building the ‘Shopify’ for primary care. A vertical SaaS platform that simplifies payments and administrative tasks for local providers including dentists, opticians and vets. Payments refers to cards, subscriptions and finance. Providers benefit from a quicker, easier access to relevant payment options in one unified check out flow. Administrative tasks refer to payroll, time kiosk and marketing support.
Today, over 10,000 dentists across the UK use Tabeo. 100 more join our platform every month. We are the dominant market leader for patient finance and aim to be the same for cards in 12-18 months. Data from cards will allow us to cross-sell new products into existing users.
The business is profitable and we plan to grow revenues to £10m ARR next year. Tabeo is growing its team from 45 to 50 in the next 6 months. We believe in a remote first approach to work and equip teams with all perks and tools so they can thrive. We all come together 3x per year for Team Weeks. Last year, we met in Dubai, Lisbon and London. Next, it is Budapest and Reykjavik.
2024 will be a big year for Tabeo as we will release a major upgrade for our vendor app and deploy a revamped Plans product to help vendors grow. We are looking for a Plans Account Manager with 2-5 years experience to cover the UK.
Onboard new vendors (dental practices)
- Run through video demos and monitor the Sales process until the new vendor has signed
- Ensure new vendors on-boarded with a smooth transition
- Work with Product to build the best Plans product by capturing feedback
Cross-sell products and explain new features
- Promote to your portfolio our other product offerings (Cards, Plans & Finance)
- Present to your vendors the latest features to help them increase productivity
Drive vendor retention and membership growth
- Use our vendor app and email to share best practices or recent trends
- Gather feedback and help Product to design new features
- Track activity and engage vendors who are no longer active
- Advice vendors on how to accelerate growth of Plans members
Provide excellent support to vendors
- Use email, chatbot, FAQ and VidYard to help users
- Identify opportunities to improve service levels with automation using AI (self service)
- Answer adhoc vendor queries in a timely and professional manner
- Develop a sound understanding of primary care sectors
- Relevant work experience
- Practical experience, preferable 2 to 5 years in managing cash plans for dental practices
- Experience in transferring existing cash plan members from one provider to another.
- Excellent communication, sales and troubleshooting skills
- Degrees, Courses & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration obtained from an accredited and certified institute
- Skills and Specifications
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Fluent in English
- Organised, meticulous and great time management
- Able to empathise with vendors but also have difficult conversations
- Ability to work under stress – vendors can be difficult and demands are unpredictable
- Able to think of solutions on the spot.
- Must have a genuine concern for customer and vendor outcomes.
- Flexibility is a must. We work in a fast-paced environment and we are growing very quickly. This means that you may be given additional responsibilities to help out other teams throughout the business.
- Employee share options
- £2,000 annual training and development budget to be used at your discretion
- Full kit for home office
- Life and Health Insurance (Including dental) for UK residents
- Yearly Company retreat
- Contribution pension scheme
- Company mobile phone
- Monthly bonus on top of base salary
- Regular trips to our London hub
- 24 days Holiday annually
We are considering applicants for our London office or fully remote from anywhere GMT +/- 3.