Location: Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, United States
Salary: $50,000-60,000/year base + $10,000-15,000 yearly retention bonus paid out quarterly
Hello, Account Managers!
My name is Chris, and I am the CEO of Dominant Digital Agency. We power digital marketing programs for some of the top local businesses across the United States.
Our specific services include Search Engine Optimization, Paid Ads Management, and Website Development. Providing outstanding customer service and delivering results is what we are known for among our base of clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated and tech-savvy Account Manager to join our Digital Marketing Agency. This role requires a dynamic professional who not only loves technology but is also adept at seamlessly incorporating new client-focused elements into our services. The ideal candidate will possess a curious mindset, be hardworking, and be committed to understanding and meeting clients at various levels of marketing knowledge.
This role is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for an Account Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Account Management.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Marketing Agency, handling multiple clients.
- Proven expertise in managing both client relationships and internal/agency collaborations.
- Familiarity with project management and CRM software such as ClickUp, Hubspot, Asana, Trello, Monday, Basecamp, Salesforce, etc.
- Updated with the changes and trends in the digital marketing industry.
- Comfortable working within US time zones.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Take ownership of client retention and contribute to their growth within our portfolio.
- Review client reports diligently during our monthly reporting cycle, ensuring that we consistently meet or exceed client goals.
- Conduct regular campaign reviews with clients, tailored to their preferences and scaled according to their size.
- Proactively make recommendations for campaign improvements, such as introducing additional services like SEO, Ads, Social Media, or a new website.
- Pose forward-thinking questions during client reviews to anticipate needs, explore additional services, and stay abreast of market changes.
- Drive business growth by expanding the client base through the generation of new client referrals.
- Collaborate seamlessly within the Dominant Digital team, advocating for clients to ensure their success.
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly client retention bonus
- Motivated and client-oriented company environment
- Potential upward mobility from the current role
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Client-Oriented and an Excellent Communicator.
You prioritize your clients and their needs as your number one focus. With excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills, you can simply articulate complex topics, ensuring clear communication and alignment of all stakeholders toward a common goal.
You’re a Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You possess strong analytical skills and a meticulous approach to problem-solving. With keen attention to detail, you can identify inefficiencies in strategies and develop creative solutions based on your analysis and observation.
You are Tech-Savvy.
You seamlessly incorporate new tools into the company’s service offerings, and your commitment to client success is coupled with a knack for optimizing digital strategies, ensuring a tailored and innovative approach to meet your client’s unique needs.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire, a video, two 1-on-1 interviews, and a test project.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!