We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing Customer Success team and provide our clients with a seamless experience from onboarding through to launch and beyond, driving client satisfaction, continued growth and expansion opportunities. You will be working closely with other members of the Customer Success team to support your book of business and work cross functionally with other teams like Sales and Marketing to support product adoption. As an Account Manager, you are an advocate for your customer and work with internal teams to provide feedback to Product, create advocacy opportunities for Marketing, expansion opportunities for Sales & Partnerships, and visibility into use cases and customer health for the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing accounts acting as the main POC for client engagement
- Consult to understand both client challenges and needs, developing strategies to reach client goals
- Own the overall management of your account portfolio, including maintenance, growth, increased profitability, strategic direction, and overall client satisfaction
- Develop deep relationships with Owners and Executives Sponsors in your portfolio of accounts
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement strategies that increase customer product adoption, engagement, and growth at scale.
- Conduct regular QBRs, consulting with clients through data analysis, industry education, presentation of performance results, and recommending action to improve performance
- Understand your analytics and continuality track progress on individual targets team targets
- Achieve/exceed customer satisfaction and revenue targets
- Diligently update internal CRM systems to document customer health and status and create visibility across the organization
- Identify when customers are at risk or in a change phase and define the action plan together with the Sales and Partnerships to seek client retention.
- Leverage success with clients to identify additional case studies, referrals and grow the number of advocates
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Sales role
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel. PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Positive, can-do attitude; calm under pressure when working through time-sensitive customer issues
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret customer data, compile reports, and make insightful, data-driven decisions
- Highly self-motivated and autonomous, demonstrating ownership over business results
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly, including an interest finance, and/or Financial Technology
- Genuine desire to help other people
Tapcheck is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access on-demand earnings early. Available at no cost to employers, our app-based on-demand pay solution helps relieve the financial stress that many employees experience on a daily basis.
The Tapcheck team is passionate about our mission to improve financial wellness and boost business productivity. By giving workers the ability to transfer wages they’ve earned directly to their bank account or pay card without waiting for payday, Tapcheck eliminates the need for high-interest payday loans or employer-funded cash advances.
How We Get Things Done:
Our core values act as a steadfast guide, directing our decisions and anchoring our actions. We consider these values non-negotiable, especially when it comes to our hiring process.
- Humility: We believe in the power of humility. We value team players who are down-to-earth, respectful, and open to learning from others. Our employees approach challenges with a positive attitude, acknowledging their strengths and weaknesses while celebrating the achievements of their colleagues.
- Grit: We admire individuals with grit – those who demonstrate unwavering determination and resilience in the face of obstacles. At Tapcheck, we take pride in overcoming challenges together, pushing the boundaries of what is possible, and embracing failure as an opportunity for growth.
- Raising the Bar: Continuous improvement is at the heart of our culture. We are committed to setting high standards and pushing ourselves to exceed them. We seek employees who are innovative and strive for excellence, constantly seeking ways to enhance our products, services, and processes.
- Striving for Growth: We foster an environment that encourages personal and professional development. Our employees are driven to learn, grow, and adapt to new circumstances. We support individuals who take initiative, seek out new challenges, and actively contribute to their own growth and the growth of the company.
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
Compensation: $70K base + bonus. The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: location, experience, training, knowledge. and skills. Tapcheck reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company’s discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Tapcheck, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.