Account Executive (Outside Sales)
Are you looking for a fast-growing start-up company where you can leverage your competitive drive and strong sales skills to introduce the world to an innovative company and change an industry? We are looking for a motivated Account Executive to identify, develop, nurture and convert business opportunities as we grow our business together.
You’ll be directly responsible for developing new leads at the auto-dealership rooftop and auto-dealership group level to sign them up for BizzyCar software products and services. Because you will be joining a small team at a quickly expanding company, you will have an unmatched opportunity to grow your impact and build your career. Compensation for this position will be a base salary of $85,000 plus sales commissions which could exceed $175,000/year.
This position is essential to the success of our automotive dealership partners. Through your efforts, we will help our industry put safer used cars on the road, create revenue growth for our customers, and solve challenging automotive industry problems.
- Create detailed sales plan designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Sign-up car dealerships onto the platform either in person or via remote selling (i.e. Zoom). The bulk of this role is in person, outside sales.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Demo software and services to prospective clients
- Work with Customer Success to provide professional after-sales support and maximize customer retention
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Software Sales Experience or Auto Dealership Sales experience will be given additional consideration
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/business development role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Proficiency with CRM tools (Hubspot CRM or Salesforce)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Determined, competitive, enthusiastic, and gritty
- College degree preferred but not required
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, 401k, vision and equity benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. To learn more about our company please visit: www.BizzyCar.com.
BizzyCar is a B2B SaaS company that develops software for automotive dealers in the United States. We are on a mission to improve the customer experience when it comes to automotive care for consumers by creating elegant solutions that allow consumers to get their cars repaired without ever leaving home or work. BizzyCar is a fast paced environment where we solve complex problems in tight deadlines. We are a dispersed team but get together quarterly in person to maintain a tight company culture. Established leadership team has experience growing high value companies in short time periods and rewarding employees with equity returns and well paying jobs. Competitive pay, equity, & medical benefits.