Account Executive (Global Remote)
Passion.io’s goal is to make the world more confident and passionate. We do this by empowering Creators to launch highly impactful mobile apps for a fraction of the cost. We are an international remote team of 70 people, supporting 8,000+ Creators and 700k+ end-users from all over the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join our team. If you are an experienced professional with 2+ years SaaS sales experience, with deal sizes of $10k or above – we would love to meet you!
- 2+ years proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role within the SaaS industry – experience in the Creator Economy would be a BIG advantage!
- You are experienced in sales and customer service – We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of Google Workspace and using CRM software (eg. Hubspot)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A strong business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate about your work and service delivered to our customers
- Fluent in English
IMPORTANT NOTE: Willingness to work in the North-American time zone is an essential requirement for the role!!
What you’ll be working on
- You consistently run 10-20 discovery calls and/or demos per week.
- Identify challenges that our prospects face and turn them into sales by drawing a connection between their challenges and our solutions.
- Close new business consistently at- or above quota level.
- Educate and guide prospects through the sales cycle (avg. 2-6 weeks) to help them learn how Passion.io can grow their business in the short term and scale for the long term
- Manage CRM pipeline to maximize your results via masterful follow-up and building relationships with your prospects
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Work from anywhere and full flexibility.
- ✈️ Regular international gatherings in a cool venue somewhere even cooler. Our last trips brought us to Croatia, Portugal, and Greece.
- An autonomous/entrepreneurial work style where your success is measured by results (not time).
- The steepest learning curve you’ve ever experienced including regular career coaching sessions, internal and external training, coaching, and much more. We also support you with attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books.
- An open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued.
- Flexible equipment policy with a budget that renews every year.
- Co-working policy: If you prefer to work from a co-working space, we’ll help pay for it.
- 24 days of paid vacation plus 10 days of “Celebration Leave” that allows you to take the holidays off you actually celebrate (instead of the statutory holidays in the country you happen to live in).
- Paid parental leave: We offer a generous period of fully paid parental leave.