Account Executive (Brazil – Remote)
At Zyte, we eat data for breakfast and you can eat your breakfast anywhere and work for Zyte. Founded in 2010, we are a globally distributed team of over 230 Zytans working from over 28 countries who are on a mission to enable our customers to extract the data they need to continue to innovate and grow their businesses. We believe that all businesses deserve a smooth pathway to data
For more than a decade, Zyte has led the way in building powerful, easy-to-use tools to collect, format, and deliver web data, quickly, dependably, and at scale. And today, the data we extract helps thousands of organizations make smarter business decisions, secure competitive advantage, and drive sustainable growth. Today, over 3,000 companies and 1 million developers rely on our tools and services to get the data they need from the web.
The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) role in Zyte is considered a business critical position. It’s this cohort of the sales organisation that drives new business acquisition and top-line revenue growth. The Sales team are highly target oriented, tasked with achieving monthly and quarterly booking and invoice objectives, while also strategically driving growth in areas dictated by strategic business needs.
Ready to take on a new challenge and sit at the helm of an exciting new opportunity?
Hungry to win?
Extremely well organized and self-motivated?
You will work in a team / POD which consists of an Account Manager (who leads the team), an Account Executive, a Business Development Rep (BDR) and a Solutions Architect (SA). In your role, you will be primarily responsible for winning business in net new accounts as well as expanding the business in a defined list of assigned accounts. You will receive Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) from a BDR and will progress these through the sales cycle to closure and you will also create opportunities through outbound campaigns focused on strategic targets. Your aim will be to understand the customer’s business goals and needs and meet target expectations by offering Zyte products that are qualified as ‘best fit’ given your expert product knowledge. You’ll be working closely with the Demand Generation team, providing feedback on lead quality and lead-to-deal conversion. You will also work closely with the Sales Manager to develop and close larger opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all SQLs and properly document and track results.
- Generate appointments by means of email, phone, social media and networking to qualify and market Zyte solutions to potential customers.
- Proactively contact strategically important prospects to create opportunities and win business.
- Qualify customers with detailed questioning and score them internally on their likelihood to become a customer.
- Effectively forecast your new business pipeline through expert knowledge of the Zyte’s Sales Methodology.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to gain customer commitment and close deals.
- Log, track and maintain customer contact records and generally update the CRM system to a very high standard.
- Physically attend customer meetings where required.
- 3+ years in an Account Management, Account executive or Inside Sales role.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of data harvesting / web crawling a plus – but not necessary.
- Previous experience working in a SaaS / PaaS Account Management or Sales position, specifically working with Enterprise accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Demonstrated experience using sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity for assigned regions, as well as, ensure appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting and business planning.
By joining the Zyte team, you will:
- Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
- Have the freedom & flexibility to work remotely.
- Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.