The AutoVitals suite of SaaS products are designed to solve many of the current hurdles faced by auto repair shops. Our mission is to help auto repair shops drive profitable growth by attracting new customers, providing superior communication and customer service, increased shop efficiency, higher average repair orders, and more.
As an essential member of the AutoVitals sales team, the Account Executive is responsible for winning new business and demonstrates a talent for selling our products and services. Autovitals offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with room for personal growth.
This position will report directly to one of our Sales Managers and has the opportunity to work remotely or be based in our San Diego office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- You will be responsible for generating your own leads through self-prospecting and existing database lead pipeline management, supplemented by marketing or SDR leads depending on performance (70%+ of your sales will come from your own prospecting)
- You will perform the full sales cycle: make introductory calls, build rapport with shop employees, schedule demos, assess business goals through qualifying and discovery, and close the deal
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the AutoVitals products and services offered in order to demonstrate to products via live web demos (and rarely in person)
- Prepare pricing proposals, negotiate pricing and contract terms, and gather all necessary information to process new sales orders
- Conduct yourself with the highest level of integrity within all interactions and situations
Starting base pay for this position is $55,000 + Commissions for a total on-target earnings (OTE) range of $115k – $140k. Your overall compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience which may result in total compensation outside this range.
- You have a positive attitude and a drive to win
- You are an accountable self-starter and comfortable owning your own development
- You have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a consistent record of success
- You have excellent prospecting and communication skills – no fear of the phone
- Ability to come up to speed quickly on new concepts with self-education
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Bonus: Experience in, or selling to, the automotive industry
- Bonus: Proficiency using Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, Google Calendar, or equivalent
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Match
- Unlimited PTO