Account Coordinator (Remote)
Join us at Loadshift, an innovative tech-logistics company under the twelve-time Webby award-winning Freelancer.com umbrella. As a Account Coordinator, you will be delivering superior value to our clients with the main objective to grow accounts.
We’re inviting an energetic and proactive Account Coordinator to become an integral part of our operations team, based 100% remotely in Perth. As a member of our team, you’ll be instrumental in the success of clients on our platform, managing daily transport operations, and effectively growing a strong portfolio of accounts.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Primary Liaison: Act as the critical contact point for clients using our platform, matching them with the most suitable carriers based on rates, availability, and reliability. Demonstrate your ability to intervene in real-time situations to manage rescheduling or shipment escalations as required
- Relationship Building: Proactively establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal departments. Your ability to foster productive and effective collaboration will be essential to our success.
- Portfolio Development & Management: Leverage your relationship-building skills and partnership with the sales team to develop and manage a diverse client portfolio. Showcase your ability to transition seamlessly into an account management role, fostering long-term relationships with clients.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate cross-functionally with teams throughout the company to create integrated solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs and progress our company’s mission. Leverage your innovative mindset to contribute towards making our operations faster and more efficient.
We’re looking for passionate self-starters who thrive on new challenges and can operate independently and collaboratively in a commission based role:
- You’re a goal-driven multitasker, with a knack for creative problem-solving.
- Your communication skills are exceptional, and you can distill complex ideas with ease.
- You embrace innovation and continuously strive for efficiency.
- You’re customer-centric and committed to meeting the needs of our clients and transport partners.
- Bonus: Previous experience in a customer-facing logistics/transport role and strong tech proficiency.
Why Choose Loadshift?:
At Loadshift, we don’t just value our employees – we celebrate them. We offer an inclusive environment that encourages growth and recognises achievements. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect:
- Participate in stimulating Weekly Town Halls featuring global presentations and open Q&A sessions with our CEO (he’s an open book!).
- $55k + super + uncapped commission ($80k+ OTE)
- Make a Real Impact: Your work at Loadshift plays a vital role in improving lives globally.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better:
- Change lives every day – Everything we do as part of our jobs contribute to improving the lives of our users on a global scale. Our mission is to provide one billion jobs. Not many companies actually make a difference like Freelancer does in providing opportunity and income to people all around the world.
- Fast-track your career – We boast a meritocratic culture, renowned for hiring into senior roles from within and producing many business and product leaders in the technology industry.
Join Our Journey:
Help us shape the future of the freight industry. Apply today to be a part of our exciting journey! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We’re excited to meet you!