2024 Inside Sales Representative – Phone Sales – Closer Needed
Sales reps (Enrollment Advisors) at The Speaker Lab enjoy all pre-booked appointments that come from a variety of maturing traffic assets.
Right now, traffic is scaling at such a rate that new EA’s (Enrollment Advisors) are needed to make an immediate revenue impact. Salespeople with the highest close rates and monthly production are given preference on lead tier/quality each month.
The Speaker Lab is in a season of unprecedented growth and we need experienced 1 or 2-call close phone salespeople to join our team immediately. Experience selling online coaching or training programs at $5K-$20K+ price points preferred.
This is NOT an entry level sales position and only candidates with proven sales track records including above-quota achievement will be considered at this time. Any resume submissions should include specific revenue achievement in current and previous roles.
Over the last 6 months, the average monthly commission check across all our advisors is over $12,000. Commission checks for top producers can regularly average $20,000+ per month with highs of $30,000+.
Our training process includes having access to over 20 recorded calls from the last few months, forming your own script outline, studying a long form script, and working with the Director of Sales / Team Sales Manager to get launched. Training lasts approximately one week.
In addition to holding all our company core values (detailed below), we are looking for salespeople who…
- are eager for and motivated by uncapped commissions
- but, have a personal “why” that drives their production
- are extremely competitive and want to compete for the #1 spot every single month
- however, are team players and don’t take themselves so seriously that they can’t receive critical feedback or are unwilling to help and celebrate their teammates’ victories
- take total ownership of their results and would be asking for more calls to audit to improve their performance
- most important of all, have the utmost integrity and always do whats in the best interest of the customer to help them achieve their targets.
We have a family atmosphere on our sales team and culture is a significant ingredient to our current success. Any new salesperson needs to do their part to contribute to that culture and add value to it through humility and hard work.
This full-time contractor position is responsible for selling online training products and services to aspiring speakers. Candidates will be fully trained on how to qualify, persuade the prospect on value, and CLOSE (on the first call). Candidates should be highly motivated by being compensated on commission.
The Speaker Lab is looking for an experienced sales rep that thrives in a one-call-close scenario, is not afraid of a startup atmosphere with rapid change, and is eager to close business over the phone. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving company revenue growth objectives.
The perfect fit will come to us with a knack for conversation and relationships. You easily relate to people and excel at connection. You are an exceptional listener but have no problems “controlling” a conversation. You must be a strong relationship builder and possess a high sense of personal motivation. You are passionate about (or interested in) the speaking industry and eager to share the benefits of that lifestyle.
You are innately competitive and have a track record of over-achieving quota. You are a self-starter and motivated to serve others. This full-time sales rep has the ability to prioritize and manage their time effectively. You are flexible and responsive to the needs of others. You play nice with teammates and take feedback with ease because you desire personal growth.
This is a remote position. We prefer that you be based in North America (dumb time zones). You define your business hours, so this is a flexible role; however, since the nature of this is sales – the more availability you have, the greater the potential for income.
Here’s What You Would Do (technically, the requirements of this position)
- Engage in half-hour calls for 40 hours a week to share our Elite product with prospects
- Ability to effectively deliver over the phone presentations within 20-40 minutes, overcome objections, and close the sale
- This is not a “consultative” and “custom” sales approach with varying solutions, it is a persuasion sales approach with productized offerings that the sales rep must position and frame properly for each prospect.
- Follow our proven sales script, while infusing your own personality to assist you in closing sales
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to discover the customer’s pains
- Understand The Speaker Lab offering, as well as upsells and down-sell offers
- Interact with our technology systems to track calls and enroll new students
- Communicate outcome from calls and attend feedback sessions (to continually improve)
- Minimum of 2 plus years prior sales experience (preferred but not required)
- Phone sales experience greatly preferred
- Fully remote
- 100% commission
- Regular bonus incentives
- W-2 role with access to company benefits including health, vision, dental, & 401(k)
At The Speaker Lab, we value work ethic, coach-ability, and past results MUCH MORE than your degree (or lack thereof), what school you went to, GPA, etc.
Have you delivered results in a similar role in the past? If so, that’s what we’re looking for.
We look forward to hearing from you!
P.S. If you’re not interested or available for this position, but know someone who is, we would really appreciate it if you passed this along!